Alliance Pediatrics Families,
Please review the following changes now in place when you visit Alliance Pediatrics:
The American Academy of Pediatrics encourages families to continue coming to well exams so that children don’t fall behind on their immunization schedules and Providers can review important milestones.
- We are only seeing well exams during the hours of 8-11:30 am.
- We have physically divided our office so that well exams have a separate entrance, well-only waiting room, dedicated well exam rooms and separate check out.
- From 12:15 pm until close, our office will see sick visits.
- We are offering text messaging services, text us once you arrive at Alliance Pediatrics so you can remain in your car until your room is ready. A nurse will come out to the parking lot and walk you back to your exam room. You can ask your scheduler for more information.
- We are now offering telemedicine appointments through Zoom if an in-person visit is not necessary. For example, most Medication Rechecks will be converted to telemedicine.
- Our staff will inform you of that process during appointment scheduling.
Our main goal is to keep our families and staff members safe through this health concern! We are here for you!